Saturday, July 23, 2011

20110723

     Personally I like holidays, especially end of the year holidays. They are times in which you can feel good and have quality time with agreeable people. They are times of reflection in which we can see that love and hope are the most important forces that rule us. They are times in which it doesn't matter if we have slowed our pace, abdicated or hurt we give ourselves the opportunity to forgive and move on. They are times in which we can begin anew with a clean slate but never forgetting who we are and what we have done, so to get better. And why should we wait for the holidays? I always want to have, inside of me, inside of my heart, that feeling of well-being. So, happy July 23. And 24. And 25. Happy Saturday and happy Sunday. Congratulations all around from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment