Saturday, December 31, 2011

Twelve Tolls - Resolutions

     It is said that filled with good intentions is the path to Hell. That is why a resolution must not be an intention but an action. My twelve objectives for 2012...

1. Stop saying bad words, curses or intentions that damage my ether or the ether of those who surround me.
2. Stop consuming alcohol or tobacco.
3. Finish recording the song I wrote and animate it properly.
4. Realise all the animation projects that, with the coming of the years, have remained mere ideas.
5. Program all the games that, with the coming of the years, have remained mere ideas.
6. Finish writing the stories I still have pending and keep on writing my novels (yes, the ones that will take me out of working)
7. Speaking of work, find a place where I can acquire experience while I have fun and do what I like to do.
8. Exercise and acquire a great body, winning all the bets that I've made with my friends in the process.
9. Stop making bets.
10. Pay my debts or most of them anyway.
11. Make all the journeys I can.
12. Keep on writing on the present blog, five entries per month.

     A PROSPEROUS 2012 AND -in the words of tiny Tim -GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE !

No comments:

Post a Comment